From: <markthomasz@ozemail.com.au>
To: <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 1:07 AM
Subject: Re: Re: filmscanners: New auto adjust software on it's way

> Steve said..
> > Save image 25 or 26 and see if you can get anywhere near the processed
> > example they show you.
>
> A quick tip - DON'T try it on the previews, as I checked one of them (the
fireman in smoke haze), and it has not got any pixel variation in areas
where the processed image shows details!  I didn't bother checking the
fullsize images.  To me, the only clever part is that the software appears
to do selective gamma adjustments to areas of the image.  However I think
the examples are way overdone, especially that awful oversharpening..

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.