filmscanners: Nikon 8000 back from service and STILL bands...

Well,

My 8000 is back from a trip to Nikon service and they could find nothing
wrong with it so they cleaned it and sent it back.  Needless to say, it
still has the same banding issues it did when I sent it.  I have it plugged
into it's very own UPS, set away from other stuff etc.  No help.  Now what
to do?  I am going to call them in the morning but I don't think it's going
to help to do so.  They are still pretending this issue does not really
exist.  Funny how so many of use are suffering from something imagined...
Customer service, have your checkbook ready because this unit is coming home
to the mothership for good....

Lawrence Smith

* visit my site and participate *
* in this weeks image critique  *