RE: filmscanners: Nikon 8000 back from service and STILL bands...

I would return it to the place you bought it, citing it does not work
correctly, show them the banding and Nikon will not fix it.  Ask them for a
full refund (check with your credit card company, they may stand behind you
on this, since it hasn't worked correctly since day one), or that they give
you a new one, and continue to do so until you get one that doesn't band.
Give them hard examples, and they can't refute the problem.

When you sent it in, did you include samples of your problem for them to
see?  As well as exactly what modes etc. you used to see that problem?  They
probably did not run it exactly as you did, and that may be why they are not
seeing the problem.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.