From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Maris V. Lidaka,
Sr.
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2001 4:34 PM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: Re: filmscanners: Why not sRGB ?

Laurie,

Are you sure about that?

I don't know, but I suspect that the 4-color general/business application
inkjets also print colors outside of the sRGB color space, primarily
because, in general, some ink colors are outside of the colors visible on
the monitor just as some colors visible on the monitor are not printable
using normal printing processes, i.e. inkjets.

Maris