filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: OT: Spam

Colin asked:
>Is anyone else receiving much more spam than they used to?

I've received lots of spam since 1995 because I own a domain name and my
email address is (thanks internic) published in the DNS. :(  Spammers have
used the DNS as a free library of email addresses to annoy people with.
 What they don't seem to realise or care about is that I (and hopefully
most other people) refuse to deal with companies that send spam, *especially*
those which don't use a valid source address, and that's most of them.
Anyone who avoids identifying themselves in a traceable way is unlikely
to represent a legitimate business.

Rob

Rob Geraghty harper@wordweb.com
http://wordweb.com