Apache-Talk @lexa.ru

Inet-Admins @info.east.ru

Filmscanners @halftone.co.uk

Security-alerts @yandex-team.ru

nginx-ru @sysoev.ru

      :: Filmscanners

Re: filmscanners: OT: Spam

Over the last month or two the amount of spam I'm receiving has increased
alarmingly. Used to get maybe one a week, but now it is more like two or three
every day. I've started to use a utility (Bounce Spam Mail) which pretends that
the address to which the mail is sent doesn't exist, and sends it back with an
appropriate message from the "Postmaster", but goodness knows if it does any
good.

Is anyone else receiving much more spam than they used to?

Colin Maddock

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.