filmscanners: Vuescan:two small requests

Like many on this list I've found Vuescan to be a marvelous tool.  And
although I'm sometimes frustrated when any piece of software doesn't have
things where I've come to expect them to be, (due to my work routines being
controlled by Microsoft for most of my adult life) I do like the new Vuescan
layout.

There's just two small items that really seem lacking to me and really slow
me down and frustrate me every time I use it.

    1.) A "browse for folder" button to locate the folder to save files in.

    2.)A multi-image preview screen for thumbnails.

NikonScan, for all it's lack of speed and finesse, actually does a pretty
good job of these two items.
Anyone else wich they had these items or is it just me?

Bob Kehl

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.