RE: filmscanners: Nikon MF LED light source...

I bought my first scanner, the Primefilm 1800, cos it is cheap (£120).  And
the LS40 because it is the cheapest with ICE-cubed (I'm now using all 3
parts of it, and I'm doing almost no editing in PS, except for cropping and
basic exposure curves).

I've always thought of myself as relatively immune to marketing...

Jawed

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.