RE: filmscanners: Film Scanner Question Again

This is the other email I promised that goes along with the previous email about scanning and printing resolutions. The attached file has several very fine lines at certain angles. Each line should print the same size. When the image improperly resized (and resampled) you will notice a small difference between the lines. On my Epson 9000 it happens when you resize to 300, 240, and almost any odd size (like 304). It doesn't happen when you resize to 45, 90, 180 (the current size), 360 or 720.

Jack Phipps
Applied Science Fiction

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.