Re: filmscanners: why not digital minilabs?

Lynn:  I understand that the digital machines will also accept an image that is
given to them on a disk and that the machine can make the print from it.
Wouldn't this allow you to controll all but the actual print process.  You do do
all the adjustments in PS, or other similar program, first to get the control.

Gordon

Lynn Allen wrote:

> Steve wrote:
>
> *There's* one very good reason for retaining total control--the lab will do
> the better print for the same price as the bad one, but you pay for both of
> them.  In your decision, you have to estimate how many of those you're going
> to have. Good luck. ;-)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.