filmscanners: RE: filmscanners: VueScan + flat colors

Mikael wrote:
> 1. VueScan = best results negative scanning , S-RGB and
> gamma 1.4-1.8 If I use VueScan and the Adobe RGB color
> space settings the picture will be flat and dull in colors.

AFAIK this is normal.  The gamuts of the colour spaces are
different.  But it leads me to wonder - if some of the
problems I've had with colour matching between the screen
and the output on an Epson printer is that the printer
driver expects the user to be viewing an image in sRGB
not in Adobe RGB?

Rob

Rob Geraghty harper@wordweb.com
http://wordweb.com