Re: filmscanners: Does CMM work on Win2000?

Sorry to post so late on this.  I had a similar problem.   I had saved a
Vuescan  tiff image of a sunset in Adobe RGB onto a disk.     When I opened it
in Adobe 6.0, I told the program not to convert it and the the colors were
flat.  When I reopened it and told the program to convert it to sRGB and colors
were restored.

Gordon

Gordon

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.