Re: filmscanners: Best film for scanning with FS 2710

In that case Kim you might try Supra. I have been, but mostly
outdoors, since I saw an article about it, I think by David Brooks in
the November issue of "Shutterbug". Also see

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/products/films/supra/supra.shtml

I haven't scanned Supra (I just got a scanner). But Kokak formulated
it for scanning. You might know Supra 100 as, I believe, Ektapress
100, which was just renamed. Supra 400 and 800 are new films.

I buy Supra from <http://bhphotovideo.com>, which has it in rolls, in
packs of five, and in packs of 20.

Sam

>No, I have not tried supra. The kodak film was the warehouse bulk
>pack, I think it is called " Max".
>

>>From: "Sam A. McCandless" <samcc@vom.com>
>>To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
>>Subject: Re: filmscanners: Best film for scanning with FS 2710
>>Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 06:44:24 -0700
>>
>>>I am planning on taking pictures at a high school indoor sporting
>>>event with available as well as flash lighting. I have a Canon FS
>>>2710 scanner. I would prefer to use slide film. I have had mixed
>>>results with previous attempts using Fugi and Kodak commercial 400
>>>and 800 print films.(very grainy) I would be a great help for some
>>>advice on my best options.
>>>                        Thanks,  Kim
>>
>>Was the Kodak 800 print film in which you were disappointed their Supra film?
>>
>>Sam

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.