Re: filmscanners: Best film for scanning with FS 2710

>>I am planning on taking pictures at a high school indoor sporting
>>event with available as well as flash lighting. I have a Canon FS
>>2710 scanner. I would prefer to use slide film. I have had mixed
>>results with previous attempts using Fugi and Kodak commercial 400
>>and 800 print films.(very grainy) I would be a great help for some
>>advice on my best options.

Kim,
I have been happy with Professional Ektachrome 200 for this kind of thing. I
understand it pushes nicely from 200 to 400 or 800, but I have only shot it
at 200.

Here's a scan (SS4000) from this film:

http://www.millennics.com/cgi-bin/tope_show_entry.cgi?event=5&pic=29&width=400&height=602

(Copy and paste link to the address line and make sure your monitor
reproduces a good gray scale or the shadows will probably be too dark.)

Joel W.