Re: filmscanners: RE: filmscanners: Was New Nikon performance, now dust

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:44:19 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>Which is better (Reala or Superia)
>at the same ISO?  Given that I like Reala,
>would I like Superia?

At the same ISO, I really can't tell the difference (but I don't do
much portrait photography).  Most of the time now I use Superia 200
where I used to used Reala 100 and for what I do (web and prints to
max 8"x10") it's perfectly satisfactory.  Plus I can get Superia for
AUD $12.90 for 24 exp triple pack, which is about the cost of a roll
of Reala (which doesn't attract mass-market discounts).

Yuri.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.