Re: filmscanners: RE: filmscanners: Was New Nikon performance, now dust

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 06:47:38 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>First off, Supra is a C41 print film.  Superia,
>as I recall, as an E6 positive film.  Fuji's
>"equivalent" to Supra might be Reala, perhaps.

Not so.  Superia is a C41 colour negative film.  Fuji claims that
Superia contains Reala technology ( the extra colour layer) and is
thus a replacement for Reala.

See this at Fuji's US site (nb long URL - you may need to cut and
paste if your email client wraps it)

>http://www.fujifilm.com/tcm.html?x-tempest-op=generic&ContentType=Product&UserTypeId=2&CategoryId=67&CurrentTopCategory=2&pagetype=UserTypeCategoryHome

I suspect you are thinking of Fuji's E6 positive film Sensia.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.