From: Ray Amos [mailto:hamos@triad.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 11:54 PM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: Re: filmscanners: NikonScan 3.1-Silverfast 5.2 - Vuescan

Friends,

I have and love the new Nikon LS4000 scanner.  According to some on this
usergroup and others I know, the software that comes with the scanner is
inferior.  Some say Silverfast, some say Vuscan.  Where do you get these
software packages and how much do they cost?  Which is better?  What
will they do that NikonScan 3.1 won't do?  Thanks.

Ray Amos

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.