Re: filmscanners: NikonScan 3.1-Silverfast 5.2 - Vuescan

I have not tried Vuescan on LS4000 but its a good basic software on
LS2000. If you want a pro software and know what you are doing or will learn
to scan
pictures Silverfast is the best software to have IMO. And its very fast
scanning software even with different filters on. In Europe we get
Silverfast bundle together with Nikon LS2000 and Polaroid scanners.
Mikael Risedal
Photographer
Lund Sweden