RE: filmscanners: Reflective IT8 group buy extras available

Hi, Alan--

Although I don't have a color Epson printer (I'm sure it would be nice, and
probably drive me totally nuts--as if I didn't have enough problems), the
idea of the flatbed scanner "target" is good. And it's good to support a
List Member, I allus sez. :-)

So put me down for Wolf's target. I don't know if it will help, but what
could it hurt, and for $15....

So how do we arrange this? My address is:
Lynn Allen
123 Chestnut St.
Geneva, OH (USA) 44041

Now that you know my address, you know I can't stiff you--all you have to do
is send "Marcel" around. Come to think of it, I suddenly hope *very much*
that none of my Filmscanners posts have p*ssed you off, in the past! ;-)

Best regards--Lynn Allen