Re: filmscanners: OT: photographing on the street

Dave Buyens wrote:

> Art,
>   I am a part time photojournalist.  I hope my comments below encourages
> others to follow your lead.
>

> Further, I don't need a model release for such publication.  Now, if it were
> for art's sake or for profit--that'd be a different story.  Then, go ahead
> and get the release.  It's also then, that I'd expect a little more
> resistance, though most folks still won't mind.
>
> Dave

I've never quite understood why publishing an image in a newspaper is
considered "not for profit"... does the name Randolph Hearst (and
granddaughter Patti) and Conrad Black not ring any "top income bracket"
bells? ;-)... Rosebud.

(This is somewhat tongue in cheek, I do understand the concept of
editorial images)

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.