Re: filmscanners: Filmscanning vs. Flatbedding

Gordon wrote:

> I am waiting for a digital camera body that will let me use my lenses at
the current price of around 3 - 4 hundred $US or less, give me the
resolution of a good 100 ISO film to print veryb good 11 X 14, and a
separate 1 GB removable storage capacity chip at around $100 US each.

Same here. I'm wondering why that hasn't already become fact, given that so
many of us have very good lens systems already working for us. Marketing
People must think we believe everything we read in "Popular Photography" and
"PC World"! In fact, given the current price of Floppy Discs, the $100
memory-stick seems to be overpriced by a factor of 2 or 3, IMHO. ;-)

Best regards--LRA