filmscanners: Good Epson Customer Service Story

Subject: RE: filmscanners: A Good Epson Customer Service Story
If you get good service in addition to an incredible bargain, it's
certainly worth noting. I don't like to see a sense of entitlement, here,
which causes a consumer to become righteous about "getting what we
deserve." From my perspective, if you spend $300 for high-end quality, I'm
not sure you deserve much more after that....

Regardess of any discussion of 'you get what you pay for' or not, I add that I'm on my third Epson inkjet now, after also starting with the original one, the Photo Stylus. Sure, it was slow those days, yet for my purposes I was pleased with the results. Yet that was not only why the subsequent Epsons. The original had problems, including the clogged jets or somesuch, along with the mechanisms tracking rods. Within in less than a week, postpaid on my part going, their part returning, I had a replacement printer which worked better than the first did originally.
.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.