RE: filmscanners: A Good Epson Customer Service Story

The fact is, Epson ink-jet printers are an incredible bargain, even
allowing for the high ink and paper prices. Ten years ago I would have
found it inconceivable that I could get photo-quality reproduction from a
printer costing under $300.

If you get good service in addition to an incredible bargain, it's
certainly worth noting. I don't like to see a sense of entitlement, here,
which causes a consumer to become righteous about "getting what we
deserve." From my perspective, if you spend $300 for high-end quality, I'm
not sure you deserve much more after that....

My original Epson Stylus Photo ended up with a couple of clogged jets
which I could not clear. Possibly my use of third-party ink was to blame;
or possibly I let the printer sit too long (6 months?) without being used.
It never occurred to me to complain to Epson; I just bought a new Stylus
Photo.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.