Re: filmscanners: A Good Epson Customer Service Story

I endorse the good words about Epson, but could this be part of an attempt
to restore their good name after the calmities with their 'Archival'
printers of the past year, and their miserable responses to them? If so,
that is the way to start the process of restoring credibility.

At 03:47 PM 05/08/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Laurie:  I guess we wouldn't expect less. However;  when we usually hear
>something about a company, the message is usually one that trashes them.
>Usually, when people are properly served, they say nothing about it and go on
>their merry way.  It is nice to hear that a company, especially a large
>corporation, does do what it is expected to do.  Also, people will
>remember the
>good impression messages when they are looking for a product and use that
>company's products over another's.  We then get a chance to vote for a good
>company with our dollars.
>
>Gordon
>
>Laurie Solomon wrote:
>
> > Would you have expected less from a major company that is
> > supposedly selling quality products and furnishing quality services?

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.