From: Erik Kaffehr [mailto:Erik.Kaffehr@swipnet.se]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 3:30 PM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: Re: filmscanners: "Minolta Dimage Scan Dula II" Problems

Hi!

I use Vuescan (www.hamrick.com/vsm.html) with my Minolta Dimage Scan Multi,
recommended it to a friend who has a Scan Dual II, and he was very
satisfied.You may as well try Vuescan.  Ed Hamrick, the author of Vuescan,
is
very helpful.

Regards

Erik

--
Erik Kaffehr                erik.kaffehr@swipnet.se alt. ekr@ksu.se
Mariebergsvägen 53          +46 155 219338 (home)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.