Re: filmscanners: "Minolta Dimage Scan Dula II" Problems

Hi!

My experience is with the Scan Multi.

My experience is that the Minolta software gives more options, which may
however not always be very obvious. Vuescan is normally calibrated using a
Q60 slide, but there are no utilities for individual calibration by user. It
has setting for a lot of negativ films.

The results from the Vuescan software have better color at default setting
than what the Minolta software gives at default settings. It also works with
Linux, which is the operating system I normally use.

Ed Hamrick, who is the developer of Vuescan makes new version about once a
week, and is very open to suggestions.

Regards

Erik Kaffehr

--
Erik Kaffehr                erik.kaffehr@swipnet.se alt. ekr@ksu.se
Mariebergsvägen 53          +46 155 219338 (home)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.