From: Sisk98@aol.com
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2001 10:10 AM
Subject: filmscanners: Re Insight or Photoshop?

I, m new to this site  so if this has been covered already, I apologized. My
scanner is the Polaroid Sprintscan 4000 with Insight. I use Photoshop 5.0. I
would like to produce high quality 11x17 inch prints on my Epson 1200
printer. My question is...should I use the Insight software for my
adjustments or just do a basic scan and do most of the adjustments in
Photoshop? Also should I sharpen the image at all before the final scan or
do
it in Photoshop. Thank-you.    S. Sisk

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.