filmscanners: Temporary Resolution of Win2K Monitor Problem

Well I finally made a decision. With 6 days left on my 30 day return policy
the Win2K Police came and took my computer away. I'm sending the complete
system back and ordering the exact same configuration with Win98SE. At
least I won't have any driver problems with my existing hardware.

Dell offered to have tech support send a Win98SE CD to replace the Win2K
CD, BUT, they wouldn't extend my 30 day return policy. So to protect
myself, I had to reorder the entire system. Hey, if I do this every 29 days
I'll never have to pay for a computer. Wonder how much work I'll get done.

Thanks to everyone that tried to help me.

Larry

Larry Berman

http://BermanGraphics.com
http://IRDreams.com