RE: filmscanners: Problems with my monitor and graphics card

>Maybe I can finally get some work done today.

Now you really did not want to do that did you? :-)

Shipping and reshipping these large monitors can be a real pain in the but
as well as expensive.  I have had my share of monitors going bad and needing
to be shipped back under warranty to know that there are times when, despite
the packaging, the shipping process alone can damage the phosphors in a
monitor.