filmscanners: Re: shAF: OT - Dicky returns to form..

shAF wrote:

>I have to admit being more than embarrassed my the country's
international policies sometimes ... but no more embarrassed than this list
including Mr Dicky as one of my film scanning peers.  I may have little
control over republical policies, but I hope my vote gets counted again
towards removing this jerk from the film scanner's list.

I concur. We can only hope he (Dicky) gets back on his medication. ;-) 'Til
then, shAF, keep on keepin' on--we enjoy your posts. At least I certainly
do.

Best regards--LRA