Re: filmscanners: Re: shAF: OT - Dicky returns to form..

I'm not sure Dicky should be banned... I agree that his speling is horible :)
and his use of old Anglo Saxon words is probably better reserved for the
waterfront bar... but at least his rants help break the monotony of so much
scanner-speak... sort of like the fellow breaking wind at the appropriate point
in the boring Sunday sermon... keep 'im on I say... anybody can keelhaul us
Yanks like this Limey bloke does, especially after we saved his bacon from the
Nazis (or has he forgotten that part?)
has got plenty of cheek and that's not all bad.. we can always delete him, just
like any of the other posts that we are bored of or not interested in... I must
say, I thought his characterization of George the Wobbly was quite
entertaining...

Mike M.

Lynn Allen wrote:

> shAF wrote:
>
> >I have to admit being more than embarrassed my the country's
> international policies sometimes ... but no more embarrassed than this list
> including Mr Dicky as one of my film scanning peers.  I may have little
> control over republical policies, but I hope my vote gets counted again
> towards removing this jerk from the film scanner's list.
>
> I concur. We can only hope he (Dicky) gets back on his medication. ;-) 'Til
> then, shAF, keep on keepin' on--we enjoy your posts. At least I certainly
> do.
>
> Best regards--LRA

> FREE! The World's Best Email Address @email.com
> Reserve your name now at http://www.email.com