Re: filmscanners: Grain in Color negative Film

on 3/27/01 6:09 AM, PAUL GRAHAM at peegee@btinternet.com wrote:

> I do use pro labs to develop my colour negs, but am I the only who notices a
> double standard in even their handling:
> transparency film gets the gloved treatment, negatives get fingers (as in
> fingerprints...)
> oh, and I have changed labs 3 times... same result.
> but then, as we all know real pro's only use slide film, right?

Right. Right! I use the best lab in Toronto (IMO - don't want to name names
but it's the funny colored building) and they still get careless with color
neg. WHY??? How can ANYONE think that 4x5 color neg is somehow less
deserving of kid gloves than E6 4x5???

I guess it must be all those 4x5 instamatics out there.
--
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.