filmscanners: Sorting OT mail

  • To: <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
  • Subject: filmscanners: Sorting OT mail
  • From: "Eli Bowen" <elbow@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:02:20 -0800

The server will always place "filmscanners" at the beginning of the
Subject line when a user posts to the list (even if the entire Subject
line is deleted before replying). If a user *replies* to a previous post
without deleting the subject line, the server will begin the Subject
line with "RE:filmscanners". This should not prevent sorting by subject,
however, since the rest of the "Subject" line may be different.