From: Pete Cutter [mailto:pete@pjgc.demon.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 10:02 PM
To: scan
Subject: filmscanners: New Nikon Scanner pricing in the UK (LS-40, LS-4000)

Hi,

if anyone is interested in buying one of the new Nikon scanner range, I received a brochure from CPW (Colchester Photographic) at the weekend, and they are quoting the following prices:

LS-40 ED: £510

LS-4000 ED: £1020

If you want to pick up an LS-30 they are now selling for £397 inc. SCSI

I am thinking of going for the LS-40 myself, with Vuescan of course. Anyone want to buy my HP Photosmart S20?!

Cheers
Pete

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.