From: "Michael Moore" <miguelmas@qwest.net>
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Sent: March 15, 2001 1:43:15 PM GMT
Subject: Re: filmscanners: Yo Tokyo

>Ah yes... the nervous Art Director... I'm surprised he didn't make you go
back and
shoot it all on chromes....  I ran into one of those yesterday... I offered
him the
negs, he looked liked I'd insulted his wife or his dog, then he called
someone at
his separation house to ask "You can't get very good scans off negs can you"
then
he turned down my offer of a set of 300 dpi RGB scans on a CD, and he
finally took
off with a handful of 3x5 proof prints.... all the while muttering about how
real
photographers only shoot chromes...

Mike M.