Re: filmscanners: 110 film

Jolene wrote:
> I have been quietly reading the list for a couple of weeks now, as
> I am preparing to buy my very first filmscanner. Here is my
> question. I have a big ol' box of negatives (I think they are 16mm
> in size) from family pictures. I would really like a scanner that is
> capable of handling these, but will also do a great job with 35 mm
> film and slides, which will be my primary use.

Recently I was digging through old photos and found some 110
negs (that were used in "pocket" cameras in the 70's).  I've been
meaning to try scanning them in the neg holder of the LS30.
I think it will work but it will take careful positioning of each frame
since the holder is designed for 35mm.

Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.