RE: filmscanners: OT: burning cd's/easy cd creator

Got my email last week. Ordered 2 copies at $49.00

-----Original Message-----
From: Ezio [mailto:ezio@iname.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2001 6:57 PM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: Re: filmscanners: OT: burning cd's/easy cd creator

It has been ''split off'' to something like a ''sister company'' i.e. ROXIO
... don't worry I have met the ROxio list manager Deidre' .... personally
... everything seems to be OK and going smoothly.

I think Creator 4 is quite good ... and I am also planning to go for 5 very
soon.
If ... the upgrade offer that IS COMING ... will be of some interest =
cheap.

Sincerely.

Ezio

www.lucenti.com  e-photography site