Re: filmscanners: Keeping messages On Topic

Ed writes ...

> Similarly, people who have support questions about VueScan should
> e-mail me directly, not post the questions to the whole group.  A
lot of
> the traffic on this newsgroup related to VueScan shouldn't really
> be sent to the whole group, but to me directly.

    Some of it, certainly ... but if I can respectfully disagree ...
many bug reports, rather than being specific to VS, may be specific to
a scanner, and if I report a problem but someone else implies
..."works fine with my scanner", then I hope a community effort helps
more.
    Keep in mind too ... and for example, I've suggested a number of
things I like to see, but it's been my peers which may have suggested
a more common workflow.
    In any case ... I believe many of the questions concerning VS
belong here (... altho I might suggest you start your own list ...),
BUT you are absolutely correct with respect to the deluge of graphics
cards and OS posts lately ... some of which I'm also guilty of.

shAf  :o)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.