RE: filmscanners: Puzzled about display resolution

Yes, I forgot to mention that. It was in the back of my mind when I was
writing one of my posts, but it never got out. I actually had to fix a
program one that had this bug. Eventually, however, resolutions will be so
high that we'll all have to set our fonts to >> 100% and programs that don't
handle the problem will be weeded out by the masses.

Virtually everything on the screen that gets too small with higher
resolutions can be "fixed." Title bars for example can be made larger under
Control Panel/Display Properties/Appearance/Scheme. Choose one that says
"large". Believe me, it's worth digging around to solve all these problems
to run at the resolution your monitor is optimized for, which apparently
(from all the email being generated by this subject) is considerably higher
than what most people are using.

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.