filmscanners: Thanks for this list

A belated thanks so much to so many of you for answering my query
about CD-R's or RWs.  I'm yet to purchase one but have saved all the
answers as well as know now that it's also archived.

I am going to take myself off the list for awhile.  You are all just
fascinating and I'm learning a lot but I'm not writing and working
enough, which I need to do.

Thanks so much for such informative discussions.  I'm happily
scanning away and may be back when this book (or another using my
photos) gets more serious.
--
Sara Jane Boyers
sjzb@earthlink.net