Re: filmscanners: VueScan 6.7.5 and SS4000

In a message dated 3/5/2001 5:20:57 PM EST, snsok@swbell.net writes:

> When I do a final scan with the SS4000, instead of the carrier being pulled
>  through continuously, now it's moving with a start-stop motion. Is that an
>  expected change?

This just means it's running too slowly to keep the carrier moving at
full speed.  Did you turn on the "Files|Output raw file" or
"Files|Output log file" options?  These can slow things down.

Are there other programs (like Photoshop) running at the same time?
These can take memory away from VueScan, making it run slower
because of page faulting.

Regards,
Ed Hamrick

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.