Re: filmscanners: Need feedback on VueScan Improvements

In a message dated 3/5/2001 5:33:29 PM EST, jdubikins@yahoo.com writes:

> As an alternative to scroll bars, would it be possible
>  to use instead a hand to grab the image with the mouse
>  and pull it to the location one wants, like ACDSee?

The problem with this is two-fold - clicking in the
middle of the crop box already moves the crop box,
and dragging the image only lets you move it one
screen at a time (scroll bars give you quick scrolling
anywhere within the image).

I realize that I could make the cursor modal, where
it sometimes moves the crop box and other times
moves the zoomed image, but I'd prefer to avoid
modal things - it hurts ease of use for beginning
users.

Regards,
Ed Hamrick

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.