RE: filmscanners: dither vs haltoning (was File sizes, file formats, etc. for printing 8.5 x 11and 13 x 17...

You're speaking of "La Grande Jatte" by Georges Pierre Seurat. It's in the
museum of art in Chicago It's been so long ago that I forget the name of
this famous museum, but it has one of the greatest collections of
Impressionist art in the world. I may forget the name of the museum, but
I'll never forget the name of that painting or its artist's name. I used to
stand in front of La Grande Jatte for hours, in my college days. It is huge,
and a wonder to behold.

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.