RE: filmscanners: File sizes, file formats, etc. for printing 8.5 x 11and 13 x 17...

That's no longer state of the art. My monitor (21" Cornerstone p1700) looks
best when running at 116 dpi (1856X1392). It won't be too far into the
future (within ten years) before we'll have flat panels on our desks or in
our laps that run at 300 dpi.

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.