filmscanners: storage

I am so enjoying the list, learning as I go.   I am happily scanning
away on my new Minolta Scan Elite - running through slide scans
quickly right now as I print out images I'll soon convert and put
into a quark mockup for a new book project and here's my question....

I knew I wouldn't have enough storage room since I'm scanning at high
resolution and my files seem pretty big, especially after I work on
them in photoshop and retain the layers, so.... any suggestions on a
good CD-RW to hold all the stuff?  And any considerations I should
use as I shop?  I am on a year-and-one-half year old MAC powerbook G3
(bronze keyboard) with USB, one SCSSI being taken up by the two
scanners) but no firewire.
--
Sara Jane Boyers
sjzb@earthlink.net