RE: filmscanners: Re: looking at the Sun

The shots I mentioned where I do do this are always extreme wide angle which
is no worse than looking up in the sky with the sun at the extreme periphery
of our vision. Still, extreme care should be exercised, as you say. Usually
what I do is compose with the sun just out of reach then shift slightly
without looking in and hope for the best.

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.