RE: filmscanners: Eagle Creek on Velvia, scanned with VueScan 6.6 on an SS4000

A glorious shot, if I don't say so myself :) In fact, my jaws dropped when I
saw it. I've been photographing that bluff for 24 years, and this is the
best it's ever looked, thanks to Velvia, the SS4000, and VueScan. Probably
my favorite of the series also.

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.