Re: filmscanners: Response from Nikon USA on jaggies

Bill wrote:
> Same reply I received. Interestingly, the next day and today there is
> no evidence of the jaggies that were so obvious when I posted my
> query. It is not the power since I have everything connected to a UPS
> with line conditioning.

Try the same picture which gave you the problem before.  I find
certain images tend to be more problematic than others.

Can we (the members of the filmscanners list) petition them to fix
the problem?  They seem to be claiming it is a hardware fault and
it clearly isn't.

Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.