filmscanners: Response from Nikon USA on jaggies

Below is the response I received from Nikon USA to my email query about
whether they plan to fix Nikonscan to eliminate jaggies:
=================
Dear Rob Geraghty:

 If there are jaggies this is not something that is normal. I would
elect to send the scanner in for service. We have not found that this
happens with a lot of scanners. Please reference this case (number 2687)
if you have any further questions on this issue.

Thank you for contacting Nikon, Inc.

Sincerely,
Cal
Digital Imaging