filmscanners: Re: Provia 400F – Actually a pretty fine film! It scans well too.

Terry Danks said:

>I have put three ProviaF 400 scans, two at ISO400 and one at ISO 800 at
>http://danks.netfirms.com/eagles400F.htm

To me there is more grain noticeable in the "Eagle in Flight" picture than in
the previous pushed one. In any case I don't find the grain at all
objectionable, particularly in the first pic, and effectively we are seeing on
the monitor a greater than 10x8 blow up anyway, particularly as that is only
part of the frame. Did you increase the saturation, by the way, in PS?   Great
photos.

Colin Maddock

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.